ilovemygirls

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hard to believe!

But I do believe it!

I spoke with someone from ebay yesterday - I had left a message - NOW THAT I'M A GOLD POWER SELLER.....they gave me a phone number so that I can actually speak to someone when I need to! AND they called me back! They even gave me an email address for someone from ebay! WOW!

So I told my story and I did learn something about ending a dispute with a buyer - 8 days after you file a non-paying dispute you can end the sale and the buyer gets a non-paying strike. I would assume after getting enough non-paying strikes that the person in question gets thrown off of ebay. My guess is that someone like this would manage to get back on in no time - but I guess that is a whole other story.

Then I addressed my concerns about feedback - and you know what she told me? Yes, she agreed that it is BEST not to leave negative feedback - even to this person who did not pay me for any of the items that she bought! So then I wonder what feedback is all about - yes, it's great that people can buy something from me with confidence - they see my good feedback, that people are so happy with their purchases - that I'm honest and good to do business with. BUT in the case of the gal who bought things from me and didn't pay - well, if we're all afraid to leave her negative feedback (that she deserves) how will sellers know that they don't want to do business with this person?

Well, her user name is lovestolope my suggestion is if you are a seller that you put her on your blocked seller list at once!

So - what we have learned? What we already know - that the feedback system on ebay is really good, very important but certainly has its flaws.

Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe LOVESTONOTPAY would be a better SN for her...

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home