ilovemygirls

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I LOVE THIS!

Roaming around ebay I came across this listing - for a Bottega Black Woven Handbag........

This Bottega Veneta bag was originally purchased by mother-in-law at Neiman Marcus for $1400 about two years ago. The exterior of this soft unstructured bag is pristine while the butter-soft suede interior is nearly flawless. There is one zippered interior pocket plus a cell phone pouch. The bag itself was used sparingly for a single season. My mother-in-law has asked me to put up four of her Bottega bags in an effort to obtain extra money to purchase a new Bottega bag without my father-in-law's knowledge.


Isn't that great! Just what I was talking about the other day - what is it about men and women? They're just on different wave lengths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home