ilovemygirls

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time to BEAT A DEAD HORSE!

Oh, I don't like that expression! Anything having to do with dead animals disturbs me! But I did grow up with all of those expressions and they do keep coming to mind over different things - so forgive me!

BUT it's time to get back to my deadbeat buyer!

This morning I emailed the other gal who left her NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! She told me that this gal gave her a bad check! Check bounced like a rubber ball (sorry girls - I can't help myself) and she is thinking of having her charged legally. It is, as you know, against the law to write a BAD CHECK!

So what is going on with this woman? She is still busy bidding and buying things. AND what is going on with EBAY? Don't they throw people off for doing things like this? I don't understand. I did send an email to my man at ebay - isn't that great - I have my own man at ebay - you know - that GOLD POWER SELLER thing! He did email me today telling me that I have gotten my final selling fee back - but really - it was not that I wanted that as much as giving this creepy woman another non-paying STRIKE! Luckily I know that the other gal gave her one - so between the first thing she didn't pay for with me and the other gal's item - that's at least 2! But how many times do you have to do this before they throw you off?

I mean - do they just let people continue to do this?

Why do you think I am feeling so angry? I guess it's because I work really hard at this ebay thing - I really enjoy it - I love selling wonderful things to people who are so happy to receive them. I love that I have regular customers because they are so pleased with what they buy from me and I love meeting people like that great guy whose life was saved by the gunman! So I really take offense that there are also so many people who think that they can get away with doing things like this.

It's so odd - the gal who bought the Orange Marc Jacobs and then just didn't get in touch with me. Who has time to do things like this? Don't we have better things to do? Perhaps not.

OK - I promise - you won't hear another word about this one unless something really interesting happens - I PROMISE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattyd said...

Lousy bum!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home