ilovemygirls

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The END!

Both my husband and my son-in-law asked me why I just didn’t come up with the date code in the LV wallet. Good question – but for some reason I just didn’t. I guess I should have – finally though I did take a photo of it and posted it on the auction site. I wasn’t happy about pulling at the wallet like that to take the photo – but there was no harm done to the wallet and the picture did get taken.

In the end – these people had the listing removed from ebay because of the link to my blog. OK – I hope they received some satisfaction from that. I will say that the experience has been interesting and extremely hurtful to me. I have been selling on ebay for 3-1/2 years now and have really enjoyed it. Most of the people I have met are really nice – friendly and helpful. Many people have read my blog and have emailed me to tell me how much they enjoy it. That’s a good thing.

The hurtful part has been to find out how nasty people can be – not the people who I have come across who are not honest (I know that there are dishonest people out there), but the other ebayers who work at this the way I do and found it necessary to get my listing removed from ebay. I wouldn’t have done that to anyone. I’ve had some bad experiences on ebay – so I understand people’s distrust – but I have managed to deal with the people who have cheated me. There is no way to deal with people who would do this.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
HAPPY NEW YEAR



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bummer. Too bad those women don't have anything else to occupy their time...

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home