ilovemygirls

Monday, December 11, 2006

Is this my size?

I wish they would just take the size tickets OUT of the clothing!
"Is this my size?"
I say - PLEASE - just look at it - does it look like it would fit you?
Come on - we know when we look at something if there is or is not a possibility.

One of the problems (and I think I've talked about this before) is that some people don't even want to try something on if it says size 8 or 10 or 12. They only want to be a 6 or smaller - if it says anything bigger - they won't even try it on. But one company's size 6 and another's can be completely different - we must see ourselves as we are and be happy with just that! (or - go on a diet!)

I have a sweater listed as a size SMALL - someone asks me if it is a size 42? Now what does difference does it make - Small/42/44/Medium - PLEASE, I list the measurements - that is what is important. Is the bust a 36? Are you a 36? THEN - there you go! Check the rest of the measurements - length, etc. It will fit - if those are your measurements - but whether it says SMALL or 42 doesn't really matter. That should really just be a guage.

Am I too impatient with people? I guess sometimes - sorry!


Even the same company's size small can be different from one style to another - so please - CHECK THE MEASUREMENTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home