ilovemygirls

Sunday, December 17, 2006

An Update

Well, it seems to me that this thing really got out of control.
Yes, it was making me feel bad to think that people would behave in such a small way - but this is one of the emails that I received from an ebayer and it makes me realize that MOST people are very nice and how good it is to meet someone like this....

"Hi, I just wanted to let you know I read all those messages on the Shoes Accessories discussion board and then I read your blog. I feel so bad about how you were treated that I am almost in tears. People can be really mean sometimes. You are really an honest person and your listings are very nice too. From the way you write your blog, you just tell it how it is - you say what you think and the kind of person you are really shines through. So don't let those on the board get to you. No a date code alone will not help authenticate an item. Sometimes it is just the quality of the LV item that lets you KNOW it is authentic. And the date codes rub off, especially on the fabric linings. Lovely wallet by the way!! "

My daughter wanted to know why I didn't respond on the discussion board and post a reply....I explained that it just didn't make sense to try to reason with people like this.

Most of all - thanks to everyone who has supported me
The wallet has been relisted and I know whoever gets it will love it - it's quite wonderful.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - so here's my two cents. I have been quietly watching this unfold this past week on here and on eBay and I have to say that it has gotten so blown out of proportion! So - maybe you were a bit snippy on your replies at first. Honestly, it seems like you had conflicting information that you were responding with - so the request seemed frivolous at the time, hence the snappy remarks. So you were wrong and admitted that and posted the date code. Fine - Done!
BUT NO - Those people had to take it farther - instead of just refusing to buy it - they resort to childish behavior. Well I think they went too far. I was thinking of responding on the Discussion board, but I only have one used ID that I use to buy with on eBay and want to avoid publicizing that to those people. So since they are still lurking around here - Here's my message to them...

GET A LIFE!!!!!!
You are very immature to go calling people names and slandering their good reputation just because you can't take someone saying no to you. GROW UP!

Now that that's done...
I wish you a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!
:)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home