ilovemygirls

Sunday, February 25, 2007

One more thing.....

And one more thing......
the Pink Prada shoes finally arrived in Canada and the buyer was very pleased (they were quite beautiful) and the sweater did arrive in France. The shoes took two months to be returned to me but arrived in Canada three days later after they were sent out again - the sweater took two months to arrive in France and the buyer happily returned my $200 through PayPal.

The third person who did not receive her item was refunded her money. I NEVER heard from her one way or the other. She never thanked me for the
$200 refund but one thing I know - I know that the item must have been received by her and that I'm just out the money. She has terrible feedback and shouldn't be on ebay.

You win some, you lose some -

BUT I now ship ONLY Global Express - affordable compared to UPS and Fed Ex, fast, insurable and trackable. Some people have balked about the cost - one person actually didn't pay me at all and I had to file a Non-Paying Strike against them - but everyone else seems satisfied. They like that the item is received so quickly and that I refund any excess (if there is any) money from what they pay me. I calculate the postage through USPS, they pay that amount and if in the end it costs less, I refund the difference.

So things are coming together. In the end only one person supposedly did not receive their item (and I don't believe her) - the others are happy and it is something that won't happen again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home