ilovemygirls

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sorry.......

Sorry that it's been so long - I had been in New York City for two weeks doing the buying for the store - always such fun but also exhausting. When I returned home I became so busy getting back on track with ebay that I just didn't have the energy to blog.

I'm back and lots of things have and have NOT happened. I have NOT received the Nintendo DS and I have NOT received any credit yet from PayPal. This liar and now "No Longer Registered" ebayer gave PayPal tracking numbers for an item and a shipment that does not exist. I have written to PayPal and so far all I have gotten from them is "We understand your frustration in this matter......but please have patience as we investigate this matter" or something along those lines.

I have to wonder what there is to investigate. I'm sure if they tried to track his phony tracking numbers they would see that nothing has been shipped. Why is this person "No Longer a Registered User" on ebay - there has to be a reason. AND WHY OH WHY would this person send me that ridiculous email about FALLING OFF A HORSE! Obviously he landed on his head and knocked out his senses!

My sister-in-law suggested that I am very naive when I ask why people do these things. Perhaps she is right - but really it's not as if I don't understand that there are thieves and losers out there - obviously so many - but really I truly don't understand why people want to waste their time doing these types of things. The Nintendo was about $150 - how many people can he possibly cheat? How much money can he actually make doing this? After all, he's no longer a registered user - did he cheat people out of $500, $1000? That's really not very much, it seems to me, for all of the effort required.

From his feedback he did sell many people good items and they were very satisfied. It looks like he did return the money to the boy who saved his Christmas money (oh, he does have a heart after all) - but me - well, he just got pleasure, I guess, from emailing me his ridiculous "falling off the horse" story.

Hopefully PayPal will finish their mighty investigation of this "matter" and I will get my money back. You know I will let you know one way or the other. For my sake - I hope to get my money back, if for no other reason, then to restore my faith in the EBAY/PAYPAL system.

But I guess I really am naive - I really don't understand why a person would do this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mattyd said...

You seem to have the worst luck.
So sorry!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home