ilovemygirls

Monday, March 19, 2007

I love this!

Received this feedback today

Terrific item, fast shipping, just in time for Valetines day, wife loved it! A++

I think that this is really great!
I have been thinking about the person who had bought the SSQUARED
RED PATENT LEATHER Handbag for ONLY $29.99! The reason I had been thinking about it was because it was such a GREAT DEAL! and I have wondered about who could have been so smart as to buy it!

I look through so many of the fashion magazines and the BIG THING seems to be PATENT LEATHER! Well, not my favorite thing unless it's on the tip of a CHANEL ballet slipper! Other than that I can live without
PATENT LEATHER.

But that's the funny thing about trends - at first you might really not like it - but somehow they win us over and it's in our closets too!

I have really been noticing all of the
PATENT LEATHER bags - and the prices too - $1000 and UP UP UP! and this bag was really good looking - sorry I do not have a photo but it was a really great looking RED PATENT LEATHER bag - just like the very expensive bags I have been seeing in Vogue, Bazaar, Elle, W, etc. etc. etc.

So I have thought about this person and how happy she must have been to have gotten such a great bag at such a great price and then I get the feedback and discover that it was a MAN who bought it for his wife on VALENTINE'S DAY!

Isn't that the VERY BEST?!!!!
I think so..........

Check out my ebay listings

THANKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home