ilovemygirls

Saturday, March 03, 2007

But then.......

But then there are the really nice things……

I went downstairs to bring some things down that have already been listed. I keep everything listed as best I can downstairs! Always the fear that there will be something that I will not find….

I put the things away and noticed a black WATHNE coat – now how could this be? I sent this coat out last week to someone in New York City – she got a great deal! I panicked! What have I done? What did I send her?

Now I did send about 25 things out last week – having just returned from NYC myself there were all of the things that I sold while I was away – wouldn’t I have noticed though? After all, a black coat with a velvet collar is a black coat with a velvet collar. I’m pretty careful – I write everything down and do check that I am sending the right thing to the right person.

Oh my! Dilemma!

So I did an advanced search on ebay and got the phone number of the person who I sent the coat to. You can do that if you have had a sale with this person – buyer or seller – you can request the person’s contact information. Honest people give real information – dishonest people give phony information.

I received the information quickly and put in a call to the buyer. She answered immediately and couldn’t be nicer! She did receive the coat the other day and seemed rather pleased – she did get a fabulous buy! And yes, she did get the right thing!

The outcome – I had TWO of these coats – the one she bought which was 100% Wool and the one that I just brought up that is CASHMERE and WOOL.

The buyer was so nice – it was good to chat with her and now I have another wonderful coat to list. OK OK – it was careless of me not to notice that I had two! I would have discovered it eventually (as I already have) – things like this can happen.

The opportunity though to have a nice chat with a lovely person is always a good thing! Things are looking up – the sun is shining – hopefully the ice will melt in the next few days and SPRING is getting that much closer each day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home