ilovemygirls

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This is good!

I loved this - I received this email from someone (who happens to live very nearby) and it did give me a giggle because I understand exactly what she is saying.

I live in a very small town - in the Berkshire Hills of Massachusetts (no, not near Boston at all). It's beautiful here and people love it - but overall, people do not get "dressed up". Comfy, casual and easy! that's the way people look - because I work in this wonderful high scale clothing store I am usually dressed in my wonderful clothing. Not that I'm all "dressed up" - but I'm not in the basic blue jeans and UGGS!

So when I received this email about this hat - it did make me smile!


They look at me like I am crazy when I go into the country store in center of New Boston with my Eskie stuff on...but heck, I don't care...I am too dang old...and I, too, so love the beautiful clothes! So you keep on wearin' too!
I am bidding like crazy on the hat...I love it..and guess what they will say in NB when I show up wearing it! HA!

A few days later I got this email from her!

I did get IT today! How absolutely wonderful...I can hardly wait for an opportunity to wear "IT".....Although, one might think I look like a weird escapee of the Third Reich!...Some resemblence to a German soliders helmet...Still, so wonderful...so smart, so avant-garde! Looking forward to many more wonders....be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home