ilovemygirls

Monday, March 26, 2007

This is what makes it all worthwhile!!

Hi Barbara, Just a quick message to let you know that your parcel has reached me safely and I wanted you to know that your new method of posting via USPS Global Express is indeed a very good method. I can now track and follow whereas before I could not. Thanks for listing such wonderful items, handling your business in such a professional manner, and for being such a lovely person to deal with. Kind regards and appreciation, Melanie

Global Express has made a huge difference in the shipping. Unfortunately the price is considerably higher. The fact that the item can be scanned at the post office (they have a special scan sheet that you can get for each label that you purchase online), insured and that delivery is so much faster makes it all worthwhile.

I have lost two sales because of the higher shipping costs. Neither person even bothered to let me know that they didn't want to pay the additional shipping - but I think that was very foolish of them. One of the items was a fabulous brand new shearling hat that was $150 and purchased on ebay for about $20 - it would have been worth the additional $8 to ship it Global Express and I don't even remember what the other item was. Overall, I think that people have been very pleased. The fact that you can track your item online is very important. I sent two packages to Australia today and this way you don't get the feeling that they are going out and you have no way to track them. When someone emails and says that they didn't receive the item - you were just out of luck. I know that the gal who I refunded the $200 to received her item as the other two people did too - she is just a dishonest person. Luckily for me most of the people I meet are honest and appreciate their good luck in finding such good values on ebay.

Ahhhh - ebay is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home