ilovemygirls

Monday, April 02, 2007

The psychology of it!


I just don't know - is it really a good thing to list something for $1 and see just how high it can go? Does it attract so many more people? Perhaps it does........

Let's watch this little vase and see what happens.........Rosenthal Vase

I listed a really beautiful Georgio Armani black suit - with a gorgeous black and white silk blouse that matched the lining of the suit. The suit was purchased at Bergdorf Goodman and was in 100% perfect brand new condition. Knowing who it came from - it probably was either never worn or worn ONCE! At least a $2500 suit plus the cost of the blouse. I started it at $9.99 (oh my goodness!!!) and it went for $162. Now YES, the buyer did get an amazing deal - BUT the thing is - Armani does not seem to do so well so ebay. It's also hard to buy a suit - all of the measurements, etc. But believe me this gal got a fantastic deal.

The following week I listed another amazing Armani suit (this woman buys a lot of
Armani and then doesn't seem to wear it) - I listed it for $199.99 and no bites AT ALL! Now I have another one up - starting at $9.99 - of course it was bid on immediately and we'll see how it does Armani Suit at $9.99.

I will relist the other suit at $9.99 next week and then of course it will go. The thing is - this woman does not want these suits - they're gorgeous - beautiful fabrics, beautiful stying, etc. For the gal who got it at $160. - well, she did get an amazing deal - but the suit will be worn and enjoyed - isn't that better than it just sitting in someone's closet? I think so - someone will wear it and enjoy it. She'll wear it knowing that she got an amazing deal and that she bought it from an honest ebay seller! Sounds good to me!

So - it works both ways - sometimes something sounds "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" and you really have to watch that! On the other hand - there are really good values on ebay - look for them - you'll be able to get something wonderful. I have bought some great Shirin Guild outfits (brand new with tags) for $70! An outfit like that sells for $1600-$1800! With tags, no less! How good is that!!!!! But when you're looking at a Vuitton that is going for $1 - watch it - we know that there are lots of fakes out there! Shirin Guild - no fakes!

Remember my advice - check the feedback, check the items that the seller sells - just be careful! People like doing business with me - they come back again and again - because they know my reputation and the type of items that I sell!

Check out my items!
ilovemygirls3 - items for sale!

And contact me if you have some really good things that you would like me to sell! My email is vze599yb@verizon.net

OK - let's watch the vase and see how it goes......

HAPPY PASSOVER!
HAPPY EASTER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home