ilovemygirls

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Too bad!

They came in on Monday - and she took the Black dress - the same one that the other gal wanted. I'm glad that she got the dress after her disappointment with the jacket - of course I still haven't heard back yet - it is possible that someone in the world has it! I'm sorry for the other gal - but I did hear that she also looked fantastic in the other dress - but the problem with all of this is that although I wasn't at the store yesterday, I was told that the husband just wasn't very nice. He was very unpleasant - even to his wife!
I really wonder what makes people like that - to feel so entitled. To treat others so poorly - at least he didn't make a scene like the other day!
Ah well
Overall the people I meet at the store couldn't be nicer!
Every once in awhile we meet someone who just doesn't behave properly.
I hope that the jacket will be somewhere for her - if it's that important - but he doesn't have to come back to the store anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home