ilovemygirls

Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Cuties

STOLI - The RUSSIAN BOLONKA


You know that I love to share some of the great emails that I get....
Here is a good one!

That is an adorable dog! I can't determine what kind it is..I enjoy your auctions you do a great job..Kind Regards

I answered her with the information that STOLI is a RUSSIAN BOLONKA - she is 2-1/2 years old and is the sweetest little girl. Look it up online - there's plenty of information on the breed.



So now I'll bore you with some photos of my little girls - Bean is a Bichon Frise and she is 13-1/2 years old.











Still frolics (occasionally with her little sister Stoli) and the wonderful little Black and White is LUCY - a cousin - 1-1/2 years old - she's a Havanese - all in the same Bichon family. We love when she comes to visit.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home