ilovemygirls

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The WATCH!

I know that there are a lot of people who are afraid to buy on ebay. I understand - there are obviously plenty of scams - it doesn't matter what it is - there is always someone around to try to ruin a good thing or there to take advantage of someone - it doesn't matter what it is. Ebay, anything - nothing is perfect. Overall though, I think that if you're careful you can get some really amazing things on ebay. One of my past posts talks about getting started buying on email.....here is my advice on getting that.

My husband got a very expensive watch on ebay a number of years ago. I tried to find my post about it but couldn't - but he was very nervous about buying something like that on ebay. Luckily it all worked out very well - it was a watch that he couldn't even find outside of ebay as there seemed to be a waiting list for it anywhere else.

My sister-in-law bought a watch on ebay two weeks ago - an HERMES watch. It came from JAPAN and when it arrived she was convinced that it was fake! She emailed the seller and he told her that it was REAL and that it was purchased at HERMES in Japan. When I saw the watch I felt that it was definitely real and today brought it over to HERMES to authenticate it. PERFECT! NO PROBLEM! I bought a new band for it and I hope that she will be able to enjoy it.

The fact is - you can buy great things on ebay - you can find things you might not even be able to find someplace else. People buy so many things from me and they seem to love what they buy. People give me great things - things that they will not wear again - really good things - isn't it great that these things can be moved on to someone who will love and enjoy them? Things that someone else was never going to use again - for someone else it is BRAND NEW and wonderful - and perhaps something that they would never have been able to find even if they were willing to pay the original price.

I think it's great.

There will always be someone who is there to ruin things for others - someone who will be trying to cheat someone else - that's just the way it is. You read the paper - you see what goes on everyday - why would ebay be different? Just be careful - do your homework before you buy anything and you should be able to find great things on ebay!

Check out my things - I'm one of the good and honest ebayers! AND I LOVE IT!
ilovemygirls3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home