ilovemygirls

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The injustice of it!

I'm so angry!
Ebay has changed their policy regarding payment options for buyers. OK - they can do this. After all, they own PAYPAL - so why would they want people to pay any other way! I can live with this. They advised their sellers some time ago. I don't know why I thought that the payment option would just disappear. I mean, wouldn't that make sense. Why do they give you a place to check off Money Orders and Cashier's Checks if they don't allow it?
OK - so they left the option there even though they don't allow it. Go fight City Hall!
A week ago they removed 5 of my listings because that option was still checked off. BOY - I learned my lesson quick. I immediately UNCHECKED the option and relisted my items. I can learn real fast when I have to.
Out with the baby yesterday - ah - what's better than that? Oh yes, being with my daughter too! (Just one of my bad jokes) my pleasure and delight to be with them both. Arrived home late last evening only to discover that eBay removed 3/4 of my 51 listings! Most of them having been bid on and some with a lot of bids! I can't tell you how I felt!
BUT the injustice is that the option to pay with Money Order or Cashier's Check was NOT there. My listings had ALL been corrected. Yet that was the reason given for having removed them.
This does not seem fair.
Of course I have to wait until 9AM Pacific Time to try to speak to someone.
I am so angry!
The only thing that keeps me from tearing out my hair is this...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home