ilovemygirls

Monday, February 02, 2009

Those damn pills!

It really doesn't matter how much you've spent for that sweater - chances are those annoying pills will appear. My darling friend came into the store a couple of weeks ago wearing a very beautiful gray cashmere sweater that she bought for a mere $950 and she was covered with those little annoyances! Making her gorgeous sweater look not so great!

People will ask me to show them sweaters that won't pill. No such thing - it's like a new rug - it will shed for awhile.


My recommendation is that you wash your
sweaters in your machine if you have a gentle cycle and then lay them out to dry - COLD COLD COLD - never HOT - never WARM! A good soap is called EUCALAN. It's made in Canada and had been recommended by one of our customers. Good in the machine or hand wash (no rinsing necessary).

Great for lots of other things too - great for baby clothing - in fact, the site that I found is a BABY SITE - guess I just have babies on my mind!

The other wonderful thing for those annoying pills is this simple little comb D-FUZZ IT. I have them all over the house - always ready to de-pill my sweaters.

So - get rid of those annoying pills!
Check out my site ilovemygirls3 for some great things on ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home