ilovemygirls

Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Bye my friends!



Yes, GOOD-BYE my friends - my beautiful CHANEL shoes that I wore to my daughter's wedding! How long does something wonderful have to sit un-used before we are willing to get rid of it?

Let's see - it will be three years since I wore them (ONCE) - and they are in 100% PERFECT condition. Yes, it breaks my heart, well, relatively speaking - I mean they are ONLY shoes! BUT so wonderful, so beautiful! BUT they must move on.......it is important that someone enjoys them. I really feel that way - they need exercise, they need love, they are like pearls - you can't keep them in the closet.

It will definitely make my heart thump when I wrap them and send them off to Germany tomorrow - I hope they have a good trip. I hope when she gets them that she will wear them to death! As hard as it is for me to send them off - I really feel that they should be worn and enjoyed.

Why don't I wear them, you ask.......impossible - I can't wear shoes like this anymore - living in the woods - where am I going to wear them? and why should I lift myself 3" off the ground anymore - I just can't wear shoes like this anymore - those days are over.

So - good-bye my beautiful friends - have a great trip and a great life. You did your job with me - you walked my lovely daughter down the aisle to a very happy marriage with a beautiful and wonderful new baby - you did your job well!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!












NOTE: I did hear from the gal who bought them and she told me that she is going to wear them to the Christening of her friend's son. She is the boy's God Parent.

Now, isn't that great? They will be doing G-d's work - I can't ask for more than that.

Wear them well! and keep up the good work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home