ilovemygirls

Thursday, December 03, 2009

DUNCE! In the corner I go!

Hi

OK - so the sandals sold and I ordered up the label. I knew that I had already packed them (which seemed a little surprising but sometimes when I know that something is sold I pack it beforehand). So I ordered up the label and looked for the package. Couldn't find it - so I went downstairs and looked for the sandals. Knowing that I had them in the bin with all of this gal's shoes/boots and handbags. I knew exactly where they had been - so when I couldn't find them and I couldn't find the package I was not very happy. But this happens once in awhile and generally if I walk away and come back a little later or the next morning - somehow, someway the item appears. Ebay is great but you can't even imagine how much stuff is all over my house!

I always try to remain as calm as possible when something like this happens - I mean, what else should I do? Go crazy? I try not to.
So I was very happy to lie down after a long day - with my wonderful little dogs. Told a friend what happened and she said "don't worry - you'll find them".
Then a lightbulb went off in my head - afterall, I really remembered packing them up - so what did I do? I did a search in my SOLD items and discovered my biggest nightmare of them all - and this is something that has NEVER happened - and I've sold over 5000 items in the last six years! Yup - they were listed twice and sold twice. Now you ask - how can this happen? Well, I list on AUCTIVA and sometimes an item winds up being scheduled twice. I won't even go into how this happens - but I have ALWAYS caught it - sometimes I have to remove an item from ebay because it's there twice - this time - I didn't see it. I even have friends and other ebayers who catch little things like this when they happen. Ebay is great - and people like that are terrific!
So - the very bad news is that I do not have the sandals to send to you.
How can I apologize enough?
The item # where they sold before is 110452788269 and they were sold November 8th. At least I wasn't going crazy - I really knew that I had packed them up. Just so you can see that I am telling you the truth. Could I make this up?
I am so very sorry!
I am a good ebayer - I work very hard at this - I really love it - but for something like this to happen is terribly upsetting.
I hope that you are one of those great understanding ebayers!
I am going to cancel the label and cancel the sale, refund your payment, and just hope that you will forgive me.
I get a lot of great shoes from this gal - so please, if you see anything on my ebay that you might want - please remind me of this - I will remove the item and sell it to you before anyone else.
I don't know how else I can make it up to you.
Barbara
ilovemygirls3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home