ilovemygirls

Monday, November 07, 2011

It's AMAZING!

My eBayers are the best - both my buyers and my sellers. I believe that I get the best merchandise to sell on eBay - this makes my site a "favorite" among my buyers and that makes me so happy.

Sometimes I can't even believe the things that I get - how do people part with things like this?  Brand New and gorgeous GOLD LEATHER WOVEN PRADA handbag - $1260 when purchased at the PRADA BOUTIQUE in New York City. It is so beautiful, so special and no matter where in the world you live, you can come online, anytime of the day or night and BUY IT NOW! How fun is that when you can't sleep?

So this makes it all worthwhile. I just keep listing/scheduling/wrapping/packing and selling. I really do love it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home