ilovemygirls

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Obviously, becoming unhinged was the answer!

I guess that is what works - I will have to remember that :)

My primary doctor's office called me at least twice today to give me updates of the appointment for the "test" and they couldn't have been nicer. My guess is that my doctor gave them the "what for".

I hate that it is what it took for them to be "nice". 

On the other hand, it didn't take anything for them to be "nice" at the oncologist's office. A call last night and a call this morning following up with my appointment with the urologist.

Truly, I am not overly concerned, but anything that might be wrong must be discovered quickly and followed up on - moving forward is the only way to deal.

I will tell you that my day was topped off yesterday with the loss of my iPad. I love my iPad - it is the iPad1 and I love it. I love all of my "equipment" and can't be without it.

I discovered that it was gone midway through my afternoon. I ran back to the toy store to see if I left it there - called the restaurant where I had lunch, called the Leather Spa where I made a quick stop to pick something up and called Mackenzie Childs because I stopped there to use their ladies room. Don't tell - but they have the nicest ladies room in all of New York City. On the second floor - with all of their beautiful tiles, silk, etc. Even the nicest soap and hand lotion.

NO - no one had it and I was devastated. So devastated that I didn't even mention it to my husband. I couldn't even talk about it.

Headed off today to run my errands and at around 12 pm received an email from someone at Sephora asking me to call them. Now yesterday I stopped there to return something and had completely forgotten that I was even in there. Yup - that's where I left it! They had hoped that the person who left it would come back for it - but when I didn't they decided they had to turn it on and see if they could find info on me - they found my email address and emailed me.

How do you like that?
I do - and now my wonderful iPad is back in my possession.

How nice are they at SEPHORA?

........and, yes - the primary doctor's office called again this morning to tell me that my appointment will be the "test" and not a consultation.

Becoming unhinged is definitely the way to go :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home