ilovemygirls

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Time to MOVE ON!

I think it's time to move on to other things.
A few days away from Christmas and I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday -
I was in New York City for a few days and everyone is busy shopping and enjoying themselves. The weather was unseasonably warm - but that was good for me.
Most of all I want to thank all of my supporters - I received many friendly and supportive emails from people who have bought things from me and a few who even went to the discussion board.
I also think that it was a lively conversation (except for the mean spirited responses) and I have indeed learned some things from those people who had intelligent responses.
So Happy Hanukah, Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger KO said...

Hi B! Good to see ya last night, I was surprised because I never see anyone I know out in GB. Well i just wanted to wish you and your family Happy Holidays! Kristen

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year & I hope 2007 is free of the ridiculous, mean spirited people you had to contend with over the LV wallet.
I have always purchased LV @ Neiman Marcus and I have sold several pieces on Ebay.The selling experiences were great--no silly questions, I just guaranteed authenticity & had no problems from any of the sales.I have gotten ripped off on fake Chanels (for a LOT of $$$$, twice !!)so, I only purchase an expensive bag from a seller like you--one who sells only high end items & with great feedback. Or..I purchase retail if I am unsure of the authenticity.
You have an excellent reputation ,
your items are wonderful & priced fairly--anyone who buys from you will get a great deal.
If these soreheads who made such a ridiculous mountain out of a molehill have so many doubts about authenticity they just should NOT bid or buy...it IS a choice.
I did not think your replies & remarks were snippy or out of line.
When you sell on ebay you get some pretty silly questions...it takes a lot of time to measure, describe etc a listing & my feeling is..'the buyer has a choice--buy or not' the seller can guarantee authenticity & back it up with a refund if purchaser is not satisfied. (bearing in mind, some people are NEVER satisfied !)
You are a true asset to ebay & to your many buyers & reader/lookers
like myself.
I hope you had a wonderful cruise & don't let those 'things' that come out from under their rocks & gripe @ you--don't let them get you down.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home