ilovemygirls

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What would you do?

Had a CHANEL Camelia Black Leather Wallet up for $675. A good price for a wallet used only a very few times. It just wasn't right for me - you know - the search for the perfect handbag doesn't end with that - there's the search for the perfect wallet, the perfect make-up case, the perfect card holder, etc. etc. 
So here it was, what I thought was the perfect wallet, certainly pretty enough, but in the end, not the perfect wallet for me. I listed it on ebay and I received an offer of $600. I was out having lunch with a friend - something I don't do very often and immediately responded that I would sell for $650. The buyer agreed and I attempted to change the Buy It Now price. I did not have my MIFI modem with me (eek - how could I have forgot it at home - not my style at all) but luckily my friend had her iPad with 3G. The connection was soooo slow, but I finally managed to get in there and change the price. I was pleased because I wanted her to be able to bid and have it in time for Xmas.

I was out when the wallet was paid for and my assistant quickly wrapped it up and got it out to the post office. We do a good job :)
Later that day I noticed something funny - she only paid $625 - not $650 as we agreed upon. I realized immediately that I had made a mistake and changed the price to $625 not $650.

Now I will say that along the line similar things have happened and my eBayers have ALWAYS gotten right back to me to let me know that there was an error. Overall, my eBayers are really honest and they appreciate what I do for them - and of course it works - vice versa! One of the things I love about eBay and my eBayers.

I immediately emailed this gal and sent her a PayPal invoice for the $25 difference. I emailed her our agreement.

You tell me........
Did she pay me the $25?
Would you have paid the $25?

There are two people who know the answer. The gal who bought the wallet and me. What's your opinion?




1 Comments:

Blogger Elysha said...

I'm guessing no...

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home